Benefits of being a RETA member
- Bi-annual RETA Chronicles, an exclusive members only magazine
- Bi-annual Asia Pacific Journal of Developmental Differences (APJDD)
- 10% discount on the resources sold by DAS
- 10% discount on courses and workshops conducted by DAS Academy
- 10% discount on full age Assessments for dyslexia
(Applicable to only 1 discount per RETA member, e.g If you are requesting for an assessment for 2 children, the discount can only be used for 1 child.)
- Access to DAS Academy library & e-journals
- Invitation to workshops/ talks/ sharing sessions by guest speakers
- Invitation to speak at conferences, workshops and courses
- Research consultancy
- Opportunity to be listed on RETA website for private consultation
(Not applicable to DAS Staff and AEDs)
Terms and Conditions
- This RETA Card must be presented in order to enjoy the privileges.
- This card is personal and the use of this card is limited to the person named hereon.
- This card may not be valid when used in conjunction with promotions or other discounts.
- Lost, stolen or damaged card must be reported and replacement is subject to the payment of an administrative fee of $20.00 per card.
- RETA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the use of this without prior notice at its sole discretion.
- This card is only valid for use in Singapore subject to local terms and conditions.
- The membership card is valid for a year and renewal of membership will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Please renew your membership before the expiry date. Once expired, you shall be considered as a new member in your subsequent application.