Benefits of being a RETA member
▪ Bi-annual RETA Chronicles, an exclusive members only magazine
▪ Bi-annual Asia Pacific Journal of Developmental Differences (APJDD)
▪ 10% discount on the resources sold by DAS
▪ 10% discount on courses and workshops conducted by DAS Academy
▪ 10% discount on full age Assessments for dyslexia
▪ Access to DAS Academy library & e-journals
▪ Invitation to workshops/ talks/ sharing sessions by guest speakers
▪ Invitation to speak at conferences, workshops and courses
▪ Research consultancy
▪ Opportunity to be listed on RETA website for private consultation (not applicable to DAS Staff and AEDs)
Terms and Conditions
▪ This RETA Card must be presented in order to enjoy the privileges.
▪ This card is personal and the use of this card is limited to the person named hereon.
▪ This card may not be valid when used in conjunction with promotions or other discounts.
▪ Lost, stolen or damaged card must be reported and replacement is subject to the payment of an administrative fee of $20.00 per card.
▪ RETA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the use of this without prior notice at its sole discretion.
▪ This card is only valid for use in Singapore subject to local terms and conditions.
▪ The membership card is valid for a year and renewal of membership will be reviewed on an annual basis.
▪ Please renew your membership before the expiry date. Once expired, you shall be considered as a new member in your subsequent application.