ENJOY 70% OFF THESE COURSES NOW!
Find Out More
As part of the Training Network Model (TNM) initiative with Social Service Institute (SSI), seven of DAS Academy’s courses are now SkillsFuture Credit-eligible, 70% funded! Participants can use their SkillsFuture credits to pay for the remaining 30% of course fees. Join us as we optimise every child’s potential in an inclusive society.
With a wealth of 15 years of experience in special education, Jeannie passionately cultivates personalised learning experiences for a diverse range of students, creating an environment where each child can flourish.More about Jeannie
With over 25 years of early childhood education experience, Wendy is dedicated to creating personalised skill profiles and achieving inclusive curriculum goals for students with developmental delays and disorders.More about Wendy